All training provided by the Peterborough Safeguarding Adults Board is governed by the following inter-agency principles:
- Training is informed and governed by equal opportunities and reflects the diversity of the Peterborough community.
- The training promotes and recognises the need for families and the adult experiencing or at risk of, abuse or neglect to participate in the safeguarding process.
- Training promotes the need for inter-agency working to effectively safeguard the adult experiencing or at risk of, abuse or neglect from harm.
- All individuals who work with the adult experiencing or at risk of, abuse or neglect in the statutory, voluntary and independent sectors have access to the training.
- Training is responsive to local needs and is subject to regular evaluation and review.
- Training places the service users at the centre and promotes the importance of ascertaining their wishes and feelings.
Domestic Abuse and Adult Safeguarding - Annual Conference
Below are the presentations from the recent Peterborough Safeguarding Adults Board’s Domestic Abuse and Adult Safeguarding Conference
- Domestic Abuse & Adult Safeguarding Feb 2017
- Older People and Domestic Abuse Presentation
- Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference
- Domestic Homicide Review learning
- Domestic Violence and Women with Learning Disabilities
- DAISU Coercive Controlling Behaviour
- Building Better Relationships
- Peterborough Womens Aid
- DA Facts and Figures, statements and real life quotes